Thursday, August 11, 2005

Ultimate Gamer! Madden 06

Hey just wanted to update you all with my latest show, its called Ultimate Gamer from Spike TV! Here are a few shots we did for Madden 06, great game, and great times shooting this one. Hope you enjoy all the pics.... until next time!

Do I have your Attention Now???














If Not I Do Now !!!














If you didn't notice that is me on the right hand side with my back to the camera!














Here I am with Rogier Craig, 3 time superbowl champion with the San Francisco 49ers and Rod Woodsen of the champion Buffalo Bills! What a day!

2 Comments:

Blogger kevinwarner87579664 said...

I read your blog, and i thought it was rather cool. check out My Blog
Please Click Here to view it

Have a Great Day

Thursday, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Kaufman said...

You had my attention at the stage where the four asses were beamed into view. The front ends kind of soured the experience though.

Good show.

Sunday, May 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

PPH
PPH